Hiring Organization / Company: Coca-cola Bottling United
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Division: Southern Pine
Department : Montgomery Quality Assurance Day
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri, 5am - 3 pm some weekends Join a winning team representing the #1 trademark in the world!
- Privately owned and operated with 100+ years of historical strength and stability
- Dedicated to supporting internal career growth through on job training, learning and opportunity for career advancement
- Excellent Total Value Benefits Package to include:
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year
- Comprehensive Medical Preferred Provider Plan ($35 physical copay; $15 Teladoc copay)
- Dental, vision, flex spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance ($50,000)
- Additional optional insurance (accident, critical illness, universal life, home & auto)
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid holiday & sick time
- 401(k) match (50% on first 6%; plus, an additional annual match of up to 3%)
- Exclusive employee discounts (cell phone, event tickets, gym membership, car buying, hotels, car rentals, technology needs and much more)
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid weekly
- Fast paced environment promotes a healthy lifestyle
- For qualified candidates we offer an amazing CDL Tuition Program reimbursable up to $5250 for CDL school tuition – ask your Recruiter for details
The Technician-Blending will be responsible for blending syrup and/or finished product (hot fill) from concentrate. Roles and Responsibilities
- Practice proper blending techniques to include batch/ingredient scanning
- Properly maintain and document inventory as required
- Ingredient ordering, receiving, inspecting, and testing as required
- Syrup and/or finished product (hot fill) testing as required
- Maintain blending equipment through proper sanitizing techniques (Internal and External)
- Utilizes proper good manufacturing practices
- Collect and maintain the syrup and sugar retain system
- Collect and test rinse water for pH and taste, odor, and appearance where applicable Requirements
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position and compliance with UNITED safety policies
- Regular and prompt attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to maintain a neat professional appearance within Company guidelines
- Ability to maintain safety and security of Company assets
- Ability to utilize all Company provided resources and technology
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 6 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, or flexible schedule as required
- Forklift experience preferred
- Basic knowledge MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) preferred
- Basic math skills to include basic unit conversions
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work in high stress environments and to multitask effectively
- Ability to work with others
- Ability to lift, carry, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation
- Frequent exposure to water, chemicals, and noise
Job Location Information:
Location: Montgomery, Al 36105
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is one of the toughest jobs these days. Generally, you will have no clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good factor is that you are not alone. There are a couple of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can be simple if you already know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually provide critical training, property, and techniques for process seekers. These firms can be in particular useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areashould discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide companies the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise develop into into an enduring task for the individuals who perform well all through their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash whilst money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.