Hiring Organization / Company: Asurion
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Competitive Hourly Rate and Overtime Opportunities*
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus after 90 Days of Employment * Company Provided Van
- Annual Company Bonus (Up to 5%)
- Must be flexible to anywhere between Monday – Sunday 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Minimum 5 days/week, shift provided after Training)
Our Technicians are the face of Asurion and heroes to our customers with broken appliances! While we love technology, we love people more! The Senior Appliance Repair Technician makes consumer appliance repair easy and convenient for our customers. Appliance Repair Technicians travel in a fully-equipped with a Mobile Repair Unit (Van) and provide on-site diagnosis and repair. This is a full-time position. Major Appliance employees must be available to work 5 days a week, from 8 am – 5 pm.
What You Will Do
- Trains team of technicians to work efficiently with all customers and parts and ensure the effectiveness of all site operations according to objectives and prepare appropriate forecasts.
- Leads on-the-job training of technicians
- Comfortable with travel to and from the Forward Stocking Location (up to 120 miles) and several customers’ locations throughout a designated region.
- Drive company vehicle safely and responsibly to and from customer locations in a variety of situations including heavy traffic and inclement weather
- Meeting key performance metrics or performance goals
- Heavy focus on customer service and service appointment metrics.
- Masterfully completes Samsung appliance repairs.
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Ensure all repairs meeting or exceed Asurion quality standards
- Utilize strong communication skills while leveraging your technical expertise to recommend value-added Samsung products.
- Completes all required Samsung technician training and proactively seeks to remain a knowledgeable expert in the repair industry.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time or without notice.
You are a Good Fit if You Have
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an appliance repair technician.
- EPA (refrigerant handling) certification is preferred, not required.
- Sealed Systems/Compressor experience is REQUIRED.
- Customer Service experience and ability to interact with customers for extended periods.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and industry diagnostic and repair equipment (Volt-ohm meter, Amprobe, CO detector, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record with at least 1 year of driving experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to details, organized, and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective verbal and written communications
- Ability to establish priorities and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision
- Positive attitude and strong team orientation
- A comfort around dogs, cats, and other pets that may be present in the customers’ homes.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
- High school diploma or GED preferred qualifications
We Take Care of You
- Formal training to be provided for those looking to add to their industry knowledge (including getting EPA certification)
- Competitive and incentive-based pay (Up to 5% Annual Bonus)
- Benefits including health, dental, and vision
- Retirement Savings Plan (401k with employer match)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Ongoing training to grow your skills
- Techline support
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $31.10 per hour
Job Location Information:
City: Kansas City
Location: Kansas City, Mo 64114
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs at the moment. Generally, you’re going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not on your own. There are a few other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if the place to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job firms are an incredible and frequently overpassed hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often provide vital training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. These companies will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areamust uncover the place and how you can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The end purpose for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise give corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into a long-lasting activity for the individuals who carry out neatly throughout their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of money whilst money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.