Hiring Organization / Company: Service Experts
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join the team of Experts and deliver COMFORT to your community!
Service Experts, a large company with a hometown heart. Our customers are in need of a revolutionary product and only Service Experts can deliver the ADVANTAGE program in the local area.
- Earn commission!
- Weekly Pay!
- Growth opportunities!
In this adventurous role as an HVAC Service Technician, you'll be the Expert to diagnose and repair problems with customer's HVAC equipment. We look for professionals who foster a collaborative work culture to deliver a strong focus on customer commitment to integrity to deliver superb services!
- Works under general supervision to perform residential service and maintenance calls.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and resolves customer problems in a courteous, professional, timely, and accurate manner.
- Diagnosis and performs service on heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment as well as accessories in an accurate and timely manner.
- Inspects equipment to identify potential problems to prevent premature and unexpected breakdowns or callbacks.
- Using hand-held device records all required information on customer call. Completes all forms and paperwork in a neat, timely, complete, and accurate manner. Collects payment from customer.
- Communicates with dispatch while on duty to ensure dispatcher has an accurate status report of activities and availability.
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
- 3+ years’ experience performing service or maintenance work on residential HVAC equipment and related accessories.
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- High school diploma or GED
As an Expert, you'll have many perks and opportunities, such as Technician of the Year, in-house tech support line, competitive benefits, and opportunity for growth like our Chief Operating Officers who started in the field.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K Plan with a Company Match
- Paid Vacation and 4 Floating Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Pay Outs ($1,000 Minimum)
- Short-term & Long term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Home, Auto, and Legal Group Plans * Accident and Critical Illness Plans * Employee Assistance Program * Employee Discounts
- Weekly Pay
Service Experts is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Join the team of Experts to unlock your full potential!
Job Location Information:
Location: Lexington, Sc 29072
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Usually, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to search for in the job market. The great factor is that you’re not alone. There are several other folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center may also be easy if you know where to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an improbable and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms usually supply important coaching, assets, and techniques for task seekers. These companies can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working experience. A easy Internet test for job firms for your areashould discover where and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The end objective for that may be to save money on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise develop into into a long-lasting process for the individuals who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of cash when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.