Hiring Organization / Company: Clarke & Rush
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
HVAC Install Office Assistant
Clarke & Rush, one of Sacramento's Preferred Home Performance Contractors is seeking an experienced HVAC Install Office Assistant to join our growing team. We are a family owned business and Clarke & Rush has been serving the Sacramento and surrounding communities since 1963 for all their Residential and Commercial HVAC, Plumbing, Windows, Insulation and Gutter needs. From the professionalism of our sales engineers, to the dedication of our field personnel, we are committed to delivering the best. We take our commitment to 100% Customer Satisfaction very seriously and are looking for team members that will help us achieve this goal.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision Supplemental Insurance available
- PTO (Personal Time Off )
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Pulling, tracking and assisting in finaling permits for every City/County
- Title 24 data entry
- Answer incoming calls
- handle customer service issues or complaints when applicable
- Scheduling customer work when applicable
- Perform any and all Admin office tasks requested by supervisors
Skills / Requirements
- 1-year permitting and T24 data entry knowledge
- HVAC and Home Performance Program knowledge a plus!
- Strong organizational and computer skills, detail oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and telephone skills
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects and prioritize within set deadlines
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment drug screening and background check
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Answering and routing phone calls
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Sacramento, Ca 95841
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs nowadays. Generally, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you know where to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are a fantastic and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply crucial coaching, belongings, and techniques for activity seekers. These companies can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areashould discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a selection to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top objective for that is to save money on consultant benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise provide firms the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into an enduring job for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.