Hiring Organization / Company: Coca Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Requisition ID: 7918
Posting Locations: Cincinnati
REFRESH your career by joining our exceptional Merchandising team! Coca-Cola Consolidated, the largest bottler in the U.S., is looking for a Merchandiser!
Things you should know about working as a Merchandiser:
What does Product Merchandising mean exactly? It means presenting all Coca-Cola products in a way that will attract the attention of consumers at our customer retail locations.
How will you do this? Bring to life our displays by turning all product labels to face the consumer and filling the store shelves with a variety of our refreshing products. Work independently and outside the confines of 4 walls.
What would success look like?
- It’s all in the presentation. Be a brand ambassador! Make sure those product logos meet the eye of every consumer. We call it "The Look of Success"
- Travel to retail stores and customer accounts daily. Store to Store mileage reimbursement included
- Good Customer Service? Priceless. Foster those important relationships with all retail store personnel
- Flex your muscles & tie your shoes. We work fast and lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Eligible for full benefits package (Medical/Dental/Vision), 401(k), vacation and holiday pay
Valid driver’s license for your state of residency (Motor Vehicle Report will be reviewed)
- Personal vehicle available to use for work
- Proof of insurance policy to verify coverage of liability and property damage at no less than $50,000 per person / $100,000 per Occurrence / $50,000 property damage and $500 or less deductible effective from first day of employment.
- Ability to lift to 50 lbs. of product repetitively
- Previous customer service experience
Effective customer service & communication skills
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follow appropriate food handling, safety, and sanitation standards
- Share in our purpose – to serve others, to pursue excellence, and to grow profitably
- Self-motivated with a high degree of integrity and be able to perform job duties with minimal supervision on a timely basis
- Past job performance reflects dependability, initiative, professional demeanor, and the ability to exercise sound judgment
- Ability to lift approximately up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend, kneel, stand, lift, and perform physical labor for multiple hours at a time
- Safely operate a motor vehicle
- Ability to read and understand store plan-o-gram and set instructions
- Ability to work in customer storage areas which may not be air-conditioned
- Ability to operate a computer, a hand-held inventory control device, and calculators
All candidates will be subject to pre-employment testing: Background Check, Drug Screen, and Physical Abilities Test (if applicable).
Coca-Cola Consolidated, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Location Information:
Location: Cincinnati, Oh
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately in search of Jobs, you are going to agree that it is without doubt one of the hardest jobs this present day. Typically, you are going to have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a couple of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you recognize the place to start. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an out of this world and commonly lost sight of hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important training, assets, and systems for task seekers. Those corporations may also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms on your areashould uncover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a selection to have their positions dispatched by way of temporal companies. The end function for that is to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give firms the way of screening applicants. Employment services can frequently be a sooner and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn out to be into a long-lasting process for the people who perform well all the way through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.