Hiring Organization / Company: Coca-cola Bottling United
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Division: Tennessee Valley
Department : Shepherd Road Team 2B
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift (4p - 2:30am), Monday - Friday Join a winning team representing the #1 trademark in the world!
- Privately owned and operated with 100+ years of historical strength and stability
- Dedicated to supporting internal career growth through on job training, learning and opportunity for career advancement
- Excellent Total Value Benefits Package to include:
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year
- Comprehensive Medical Preferred Provider Plan ($35 physical copay; $15 Teladoc copay)
- Dental, vision, flex spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance ($50,000)
- Additional optional insurance (accident, critical illness, universal life, home & auto)
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid holiday & sick time
- 401(k) match (50% on first 6%; plus, an additional annual match of up to 3%)
- Exclusive employee discounts (cell phone, event tickets, gym membership, car buying, hotels, car rentals, technology needs and much more)
- Paid weekly
- Fast paced environment promotes a healthy lifestyle
- For qualified candidates we offer an amazing CDL Tuition Program reimbursable up to $5250 for CDL school tuition – ask your Recruiter for details
The Material Handler is responsible for filling customer orders with tickets or voice by performing the following duties Roles and Responsibilities
- Fills orders from tickets according to set quotas
- Orders filled manually by walking and use of pallet jack and/or riding jacks
- Identify product by description and quantity then removing product from area and carrying to the staging area
- Check for accuracy in picking
- General housekeeping
- Complete daily powered equipment inspection form
- Reads customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Sorts and places materials or items on pallets according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, or product code
- Marks materials with identifying information
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed
- Count items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to Company standards Requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position and compliance with UNITED safety policies
- Regular and prompt attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to maintain a neat professional appearance within Company guidelines
- Ability to maintain safety and security of Company assets
- Ability to utilize all Company provided resources and technology
- Less than high school education; or up to 1 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forklift and electric riding pallet jack experience preferred
- Repeatedly grasping
- Continuous standing, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, pushing, pulling and frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling up to 50lbs.
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, or flexible schedule as required
- Ability to effectively adapt to change
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work safely and securely
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chattanooga, Tn 37422
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the hardest jobs in this day and age. Most often, you will don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a business center can be easy if you already know where to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an incredible and recurrently overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms recurrently provide important coaching, belongings, and programs for job seekers. Those firms will also be particularly helpful for young job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms on your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip objective for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the way of screening applicants. Employment services can regularly be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out neatly all through their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the cash to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.