Hiring Organization / Company: Itw Polymers Sealants North America
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
This position will report to the Operational Excellence Manager and help to help ensure the facility and equipment are safe and efficient for all employees.
- Act as first line Maintenance resource.
- Works with Plant Manager, EH&S Manager and Operations Team to utilize the ITW Tool box in implementing systems and procedures to improve efficiency of equipment and facility.
- Responsible for maintenance and repair of all machines and the facility. Troubleshoot equipment problems in the factory as well as HVAC, lighting, plumbing, electrical, chiller, boiler, etc.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of the Maintenance Department.
- Work with outside contractors on scheduling projects and annual inspections.
- Update and monitor preventive maintenance system to ensure all PM’s are completed and work orders generated from PM’s are scheduled and completed. Track equipment histories to ensure correct inventories of repair parts are on the shelf to minimize down time.
- Generate reports of equipment maintenance and repairs and keep data base updated for third party audits (EPA, DEP, OSHA, and various other parties).
- Ensure all annual inspections and certifications are completed during assigned times and that all reports are filed for review in a third-party audit.
- Work closely with Plant Supervision to ensure individual department equipment needs are prioritized in accordance with safety policies, business needs and are addressed accordingly.
- Work with Environmental, Health & Safety, to establish safe work procedures for equipment operation throughout the plant.
- Expected to work when plant is in production, as well as overtime and weekends if the situation requires.
- Assist in preparing capital expenditure requests as needed.
- Help identify potential issues or improvements to support uptime of equipment.
- Help with 5S of maintenance shop
- Assist in the preparation of EPA, OSHA and FM Global Audits
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Five plus years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- HVAC, Welding, and Electrical Certificate preferred.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong hands-on mechanical, trouble shooting, electrical and pneumatic ability
- Must possess a working knowledge of electricity, mechanics, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, rigging, and industrial safety
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, bi-lingual is a plus, must be able to read and write English
- Basic math skills
- Forklift license
- Organizational skills
- Ability to handle many types of lubricants and cleaning chemicals
- Familiarity with the basic machine functions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Location Information:
Location: Rockland, Ma 02370
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is among the hardest jobs in this day and age. Generally, you’ll haven’t any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a few other folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a business center can also be simple if you recognize the place to begin. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are a fantastic and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently supply essential coaching, property, and techniques for activity seekers. Those corporations can also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Web experiment for job firms in your areaought to uncover where and the best way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations select to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal companies. The top purpose for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment services can often be a quicker and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise grow to be into a long lasting activity for the people who carry out well right through their running.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of money when money is now tight within the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.