Hiring Organization / Company: Adventhealth Tampa
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers – the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines – Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Perform, complete and close all work orders and PMs request as assigned in a timely manner.
- Conduct repairs and maintenance on floors (ceramic tiles, VCT, and sheet vinyl, Plank flooring including repair and replacement of cove base) walls, doors, door jams, door hardware’s, hinges and closers included.
- Minor repair, maintenance and cleaning of HVAC and Refrigeration System including PTACs and Ice Machines.
- Minor repair and maintenance on electrical systems including replacement of ballast, electrical outlets, switches, receptacle testing and fire alarm system.
- Minor repairs and maintenance on Pneumatic Tube System.
- Minor repair and maintenance on plumbing systems, such as un-clogging toilets and sinks including but not limited to snaking or clearing the drains. Repair of flush valves, vacuum breakers, bed pan washers and flushometers.
- Minor patching and painting in assigned areas.
- Replacement of room AC unit filters, HEPA Air purifier.
- Replacement or repair of thermostatic control.
- Diagnose problems and issue in all equipment associated with the hospital buildings.
- Disassembles and replaces parts in medical outlets.
- Conduct frequent rounding’s of assigned areas to identify issues and make corrections accordingly.
- Drive company vehicle as needed.
- Reports project status to the team lead, facilities manager or admin director as needed.
- Reports status of parts and materials availability to the team lead for procurement and maintaining par level.
- Coordinates patient room take downs with nursing department to allow work to be done.
- Understands and complies with Environment of Carte and Infection Control Responsibilities.
- Assemble, disassemble and move furniture.
- Other duties as assigned
- Sheet rock repair skills
- Painting with latex and epoxy finishes, ability to cut in without tape / edge guides
- Excellent knowledge and use of hand tools / power tools.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Carpentry skills
- Wall repair & painting skills
- Flooring installation / removal skills (ceramic tiles, VCT tiles, Plank and sheet vinyl)
- Plumbing drain pipe snaking to clear the clog
- Electrical / HVAC/R skills a plus
- Toilet replacement
- Flush Valve replacement
- Record daily readings of all monitored equipment
- Troubleshoot heating / cooling complaints and resolve
- Navigate and use Trane Tracer ES system
- Perform Generator testing
- Replace compressed gas cylinders
- Wall repair
- Use of the fire alarm panel
- Use of the building automation system
- Installation of flooring systems (carpet tile, VCT, laminate tile, ceramic, marble, etc)
- Replacement of outlets, light switches, ballast, light fixtures
- Assemble, disassemble and move furniture
- Install competently objects on concrete or sheet rock walls
- Electrical, Carpentry, plumbing, HVAC/R certification, Pump Repair skills preferred
- DDC Controls for HVAC, Building Automation System skills preferred
- Excellent competency with software used in building management systems skills preferred
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 6 yrs. Maintenance experience.
- Prefer experience in hospitals or other large campus facilities
- Prefer 15 yrs. experience.
- Prefer certification in HVAC/R, Electrical, Plumbing or other building trades
- HVAC/R certificates preferred
- Universal EPA preferred
- Licensed Electrician preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Location Information:
Location: Tampa, Fl 33613
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about searching for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Normally, you’ll don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you understand where to begin. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and repeatedly overlooked hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms repeatedly provide crucial coaching, assets, and methods for task seekers. These firms can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A simple Web experiment for job firms to your areamust discover the place and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip goal for that may be to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting task for the individuals who carry out smartly during their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.