Hiring Organization / Company: Lcb Senior Living, Llc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Active member of the management team and assists the Executive Director with the management of the community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities described below are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the basic functions of this position. While every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of the position, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or is an essential function of the position.
1. Promote the mission and core values of the Residence and LCB Senior Living to residents, visitors, co-workers and the surrounding community.
2. As a department head you are expected to have an active role in growing community occupancy by representing and interacting positively with potential residents, family members and professionals.
3. Performs all duties and responsibilities with a positive attitude.
4. Ensures the Maintenance Department operates in accordance with all LCB Senior Living policies and procedures within budgetary guidelines.
5. Performs routine maintenance of residence property and grounds.
6. Performs routine maintenance and repair on the residence building systems and equipment.
7. Ensures work area is free of hazardous conditions and ensures safety rules and regulations are adhered to.
8. Develops effective staffing and scheduling patterns to ensure delivery of quality housekeeping and laundry services.
9. Supervises trash removal. Works with and monitors all departments with regard to sanitation.
10. Maintains in-house key system
11. Conducts and/or attend all required in-service trainings and/or orientations.
12. Follows and enforces all established safety procedures and precautions when performing maintenance service.
13. Chairs the Community Safety Committee.
14. Replaces burned out light bulbs for exit lights, overhead lights, room call lights, exterior lights, etc.
15. Establishes and maintains strong preventive maintenance schedules.
16. Establishes and updates fire safety plan. Holds fire drills quarterly for each staffing shift. Participates in the Safety Committee.
17. Orders and maintains proper inventory levels of maintenance supplies.
18. Assists in negotiating and managing outside bids for maintenance contracts.
19. Oversees all outside vendors working in and around building and grounds, including landscaping, building renovations, HVAC repairs and inspections, elevator repairs and inspections, etc.
20. Acts as contact person for vendors performing maintenance jobs.
21. Maintains service on company vehicles.
22. Liaison with local fire and inspectional agencies.
23. Maintains E-call system in good working order.
24. Tracks monthly budgets (supplies and purchased services).
25. Ensure adherence to residents personal and property rights; maintain confidentiality of residents at all times.
26. Interviews and trains maintenance and housekeeping staff.
27. Assesses staffing needs and establishes a work schedule for the maintenance department, including weekly time keeping duties.
28. Maintains contracts binder.
29. Coordinates and assists with the moving of residents in and out of the residence and within the residence.
30. May participate in Manager-On-Duty program.
31. Other duties as requested.
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Good physical and mental health. Finger and hand dexterity to handle and manipulate instruments and equipment. Visual and auditory acuity. Must be able to lift a minimum of twenty-five (25) lbs., and be able to carry objects. Must be able to push and pull carts, and continuously walk, sit and stand. Must be able to turn, crouch, kneel, stoop, bend below waist, and reach above shoulder height as tasks dictate. Must use good body mechanics. Must be able to use tools, cleaning equipment, such as hammer, drill, screwdriver, mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, shampoo and extraction machines, buffers, lawn mowers, shovels, snow blowers, and chemicals in a safe manner. Must be able to perform routine, repetitive tasks with consideration for residents, visitors, and any worker in the area. Must project a positive attitude towards the service provided.
Associate may be subject to potential exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials, and to handling hazardous chemicals (either Category 1 or 2).
EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO OPERATE TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Residence vehicle.
2. Lawn mower and other yard equipment.
3. Assorted work tools.
4. Industrial size vacuum and/or floor buffer.
a. The job description qualifications (certifications, experience, training), job functions, including limitations may vary with individual states. For more details see the LCB Senior Living policy guide for your state.
b. Knowledge, skills and abilities: Knowledge of maintenance functions and techniques, OSHA standards, state and local fire codes and other safety regulations required. The ability to organize and provide the maintenance needs of the residence, and to work with outside vendors and contractors as required.
c. The ability to communicate effectively in English both orally and in writing is essential. Requires frequent heavy lifting, bending, stooping, climbing, pushing and stretching. Requires moving of heavy furniture, equipment and boxes.
d. Education: High school diploma or GED is preferred.
e. Experience: Four or more years maintenance experience is required, preferably in the health care industry.
f. Certificates/Licenses: HVAC certificate preferred. Valid driver’s license in the state employed is required.
Job Location Information:
Location: Ashland, Ma 01721
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately searching for Jobs, you’re going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs these days. Normally, you’ll haven’t any clue the place or what to look for in the job market. The good factor is that you are not on your own. There are a couple of other folks out there who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be simple if you realize where to begin. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are guidelines to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job companies are an incredible and recurrently lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms usually supply very important training, property, and systems for task seekers. Those firms can be specifically useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running enjoy. A easy Web test for job firms on your areashould discover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The end goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise give companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise turn into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who carry out well all over their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This is a waste of cash while money is now tight in the first place. Of course, the cash you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.