Hiring Organization / Company: Carver County
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Under the direction of the Facilities Services Manager, the Lead Facilities HVAC Technician ensures the preservation and maintenance of County buildings. This position provides advanced level repairs, maintenance and inspections on heating, ventilating, air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, kitchen equipment and structural systems of County facilities. The Lead Facilities HVAC Technician provides journeyman level repairs on building systems and has lead worker responsibility to other maintenance staff and/or provide capital project construction management. This is a safety sensitive position.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical systems.
- Preventative maintenance tasks.
- Lead worker to assign HVAC work to all maintenance staff.
- Construction Management of Capital Projects under the direction of the Manager.
- Oversee the installation of new equipment by third party vendors.
- The installation of new equipment.
- Assist in the development and implementation of energy conservation measures.
- Operate computerized energy management systems. (Siemens Desigo)
- Document work completed for entry into the electronic work order management system.
- Trains and instructs other staff in equipment operation and maintenance.
- Other duties and responsibilities of a like or similar nature as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED AND
- Three (3) years of directly-related progressive experience in the field of HVAC
- Associates Degree/Technical Certificate in a related field (e.g. HVAC, Construction Management, or Real Estate Management) AND
- One (1) year of directly-related progressive experience in the field of HVAC
- Valid Driver's License or evidence of equivalent mobility.
- First Class "C" Boiler License.
- Ability to successfully complete CJIS fingerprinting.
- CFC Refrigerant Reclamation Certificate
All applications will be screened for minimum qualifications, scored and ranked. The highest ranked candidates meeting minimum qualifications will be recommended for the scored oral examinations (interviews). Final selection for the position will include successful completion of oral interview(s), reference checks, background investigation, pre-placement physical, and CJIS fingerprinting.
Job Location Information:
Location: Chaska, Mn 55318
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you will agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Typically, you are going to haven’t any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center can also be simple if you recognize the place to start. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms frequently provide critical training, property, and programs for activity seekers. These corporations can also be specifically useful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A simple Internet experiment for job firms for your areamust discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal agencies. The tip purpose for that is to economize on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise provide firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment services can recurrently be a quicker and no more daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise become into a long lasting activity for the people who perform well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of cash while cash is now tight in the first place. In fact, the cash you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.