Hiring Organization / Company: Lennox International
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Lennox National Account Services (NAS), wholly owned by Lennox International, a 120+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 100+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to do that we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all of our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
- Weekly Payroll
- Company truck, phone, and uniforms provided
- Overtime available to increase earnings potential
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
This technician performs field activities associated with supporting the installation, maintenance and servicing of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for commercial customers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Advises manager of preventive maintenance inspections performed and corrective actions to be taken.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 to 6 years hands on Commercial HVAC Experience
- EPA Certification- Type I & Type II or Universal Required
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to climb ladders
- Moderate lifting (up to 90 pounds)
- Complete pre-employment drug test and background check process
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- NATE certification a plus
- Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
- Local travel required
Job Location Information:
Location: Pennsauken, Nj 08109
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding approximately looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is among the toughest jobs these days. Most often, you will haven’t any clue the place or what to search for within the job market. The good factor is that you’re not on your own. There are a few people available in the market who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center will also be simple if you recognize where to start out. Before you start your job looking procedure, listed here are tips that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an improbable and often overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms often supply very important training, assets, and programs for activity seekers. Those companies may also be specifically helpful for young job seekers or those with little running revel in. A easy Web experiment for job firms on your areashould discover where and learn how to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The tip goal for that may be to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can commonly be a quicker and less daunting job than discovering direct employment. An employment company might likewise change into into a long-lasting job for the individuals who perform neatly all over their operating.
3. Free job look products and services
This is a waste of money when cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding web sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the cash to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.