Hiring Organization / Company: Whaley Foodservice
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial HVAC and commercial kitchen refrigeration equipment.
- Commercial cooking equipment experience a plus.
- Communicate status of repairs with customer and branch office.
- Accurately complete service calls in a timely manner.
- Monitor truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms representative of Whaley quality.
- Meet reasonable on-call requirements.
- Communicate with branch office to order parts for repairs.
- "Safety First" mindset
- Two to three years experience on commercial kitchen repair of HVAC equipment and some experience with refrigeration equipment.
- Strong electrical, HVAC/R, and mechanical background is a plus.
- Commercial kitchen cooking experience a plus.
- Good driving record & ability to work independently.
- Ability to accurately and promptly complete required paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience
****SIGN-ON BONUS POTENTIAL FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
Job Location Information:
City: Myrtle Beach
Location: Myrtle Beach, Sc 29577
Date Posted: 2021-04-08
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about on the lookout for Jobs, you will agree that it is among the hardest jobs at the moment. Normally, you are going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for in the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are several other people available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a business center will also be simple if you understand where to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are pointers that will help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an out of this world and often overpassed hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly provide very important coaching, assets, and techniques for job seekers. Those firms can also be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or those with little operating revel in. A simple Web scan for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by temporal agencies. The top goal for that may be to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the best way of screening candidates. Employment products and services can recurrently be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company would possibly likewise transform into a long lasting job for the individuals who carry out neatly all the way through their running.
3. Free job look products and services
It is a waste of money while cash is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.