Hiring Organization / Company: Kern Heating And Cooling
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
HVAC Install Apprentice
We’re looking for exceptional HVAC install apprentices who can deliver world-class customer service.
As an HVAC installer apprentice you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time.
By working closely with the lead installer and installation manager, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Assist lead installer in all HVAC system installations; be efficient and accurate.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs; adhering to quality checklist.
- Support lead installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about their career and love for continued improvement.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Kern Heating and Cooling by visiting About Us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
City: Beach Park
Location: Beach Park, Il 60099
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs this present day. Most often, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Finding a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you understand the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, here are tips that can assist you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often supply critical training, belongings, and programs for job seekers. These corporations can also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or those with little running experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms to your areamust discover the place and the right way to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many corporations choose to have their positions dispatched by means of temporal agencies. The tip function for that may be to save cash on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way in which of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into an enduring activity for the people who carry out smartly throughout their operating.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of cash while money is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to make use of the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.