Hiring Organization / Company: Niagara Bottling
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.Forklift Operator Team member safely and efficiently operates motorized forklift to load and unload trucks, to pull pallets of finished product from production lines and places finished product in warehouse as directed by onboard WMS system.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
- Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallets on truck; moves pallet to production location.
- Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage. Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
- Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
- Documents actions by logging movements of supplies, materials and finished goods.
- Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventative maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- 0 Years – Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 0 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- The proven ability to safely operate a sit down motorized forklift.
- The ability to navigate within a WMS system.
- 2 Years– Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience working in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and education
This position embodies the values of Niagara’s LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
Lead Like an Owner
- Makes safety the number one priority
- Keeps alert for safety issues and escalates immediately
- Effectively prioritizes tasks based on department goals
- Shows respect to others and confronts interpersonal issues directly
- Prioritizes resolution of customer issues effectively
- Responds promptly and honors commitments to internal and external customers
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve policies, methods, procedures, and/or products
- Demonstrates adaptability by reacting appropriately to unexpected changes in situations or circumstances
- Increases performance through greater efficiency
Find a Way
- Seeks to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts
- Understands interdepartmental impact of individual decisions and actions
- Seeks solutions rather than placing blame
Empowered to be Great
- Consistently looks for ways to improve one’s self through growth and development opportunities
- Communicates clearly and promptly up, down, and across
- Communicates effectively to manage expectations
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree
- Required: Forklift certification
- Required: Minimum Professional Proficiency
- Preferred: Full Professional Proficiency
This job is intended to be performed entirely outside of Colorado
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
Job Location Information:
Location: Dallas, Tx 75236
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you’ll agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs at the present time. Most often, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The good thing is that you’re not alone. There are several people in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center may also be simple if you know the place to start. Before you start your job searching procedure, here are pointers to help you to find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are a fantastic and repeatedly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms frequently provide vital coaching, property, and systems for task seekers. These corporations can also be particularly helpful for younger job seekers or those with little running enjoy. A simple Web scan for job firms on your areamust uncover the place and the way to get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many corporations make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal agencies. The top function for that is to save money on representative advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide corporations the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can usually be a faster and less daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise transform into a long-lasting process for the people who perform well all over their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of money while money is now tight in the first place. After all, the money you pay for job finding sites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.