Hiring Organization / Company: Coca-cola Bottling Company United, Inc
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Join a winning team representing the #1 trademark in the world!
- Privately owned and operated with 100+ years of historical strength and stability
- Dedicated to supporting internal career growth through on job training, learning and opportunity for career advancement
- Excellent Total Value Benefits Package to include:
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year
- Comprehensive Medical Preferred Provider Plan ($35 physical copay; $15 Teladoc copay)
- Dental, vision, flex spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance ($50,000)
- Additional optional insurance (accident, critical illness, universal life, home & auto)
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid holiday & sick time
- 401(k) match (50% on first 6%; plus, an additional annual match of up to 3%)
- Exclusive employee discounts (cell phone, event tickets, gym membership, car buying, hotels, car rentals, technology needs and much more)
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid weekly
- Fast paced environment promotes a healthy lifestyle
- For qualified candidates we offer an amazing CDL Tuition Program reimbursable up to $5250 for CDL school tuition – ask your Recruiter for details
Job Summary Description
The Operator – Forklift 1 is responsible for safely moving product using powered industrial equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operation of powered industrial equipment while following UNITED safety policy
- Verify all product/full goods/raw materials incoming and outgoing
- Stacking loads properly
- Perform general housekeeping duties
- Perform daily forklift inspections
- Correctly rotate product/materials
- Responsible for following all warehouse operating procedures
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position and compliance with UNITED safety policies
- Regular and prompt attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to maintain a neat professional appearance within Company guidelines
- Ability to maintain safety and security of Company assets
- Ability to utilize all Company provided resources and technology
- Less than high school education; or up to 1-month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Forklift experience preferred
- Willingness to work weekends, holidays, or flexible schedule as required
- Ability to work with all functional team members
- Frequent exposure to weather, noise, and frequent sitting
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Warehouse Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Job Location Information:
Location: Gainesville, Ga 30501
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is likely one of the toughest jobs at the moment. Usually, you’ll have no clue where or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you are not by yourself. There are a number of other folks available in the market who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can be easy if you realize where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that will help you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job firms are an out of this world and often lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms commonly supply vital training, property, and programs for process seekers. Those corporations can be particularly helpful for young job seekers or the ones with little operating experience. A easy Internet scan for job firms for your areamust discover where and tips on how to get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms make a choice to have their positions dispatched by temporal companies. The tip goal for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally agencies likewise provide companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment products and services can frequently be a faster and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise grow to be into a long-lasting job for the people who perform well right through their working.
3. Free job look services
This is a waste of cash when cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.