Hiring Organization / Company: Coca-cola Bottling United
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Division: Southern Pine
Department : Montgomery Small Store Area 2
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday / 5:00am - Until Work Is Completed Header Job Summary Description
The Delivery Merchandiser – Small Store Trainee is responsible for delivering and rotating stock. Also responsible for merchandising shelves, racks, equipment, and displays to Company standards. Roles and Responsibilities
- Transports and unloads products to retail outlets
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to Company standards
- Works in partnership with the Sales Supervisor to execute the picture of success. Establish positive relationships with all customers, as well as providing superior customer service
- Provides feedback and recommendations to leadership on competitive threats and business opportunities as they arise
- Ability to work with all functional team members
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collection of any breakage or out of date product, including empty shells and pallets
- Accurate accounting for all cases and customer transactions
- Ensure proper care of product, equipment, and route settlement daily
- Deliver, rotate, and merchandise product on shelf, displays and all cold equipment
- Maintains backstock in an organized manner
- Keeps coolers, racks, and shelves clean
- Assist with training, coaching, succession planning of any delivery merchandiser trainees
- Build strong relationships with customer base across assigned customers Requirements
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License or permit required, with the ability to obtain CDL within 90 days and obligation to maintain compliance with UNITED fleet policy
- The ability to maintain DOT physical requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position and compliance with UNITED safety policies
- Regular and prompt attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to maintain a neat professional appearance within Company guidelines
- Ability to maintain safety and security of Company assets
- Ability to utilize all Company provided resources and technology
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively in fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to problem solve
- Frequent standing and walking
- Repeated exposure to weather
- Ability to self-motivate and able to perform job duties with minimal supervision
Job Location Information:
Location: Montgomery, Al 36108
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about in search of Jobs, you will agree that it is without doubt one of the toughest jobs in this day and age. In most cases, you’re going to don’t have any clue where or what to search for within the job market. The great thing is that you are not alone. There are a few people out there who are jobless like you. Discovering a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job searching procedure, listed here are tips that can assist you in finding your dream job.
1. Job Centers
Job corporations are an implausible and usually overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply crucial coaching, property, and systems for job seekers. These corporations will also be particularly useful for younger job seekers or the ones with little working enjoy. A simple Internet scan for job firms to your areaought to discover where and get to them.
2. Temporal companies
Many firms select to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip function for that is to economize on representative benefits like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply companies the way of screening candidates. Employment services and products can regularly be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise become into a long-lasting process for the people who carry out neatly right through their operating.
3. Free job look services
This can be a waste of cash whilst cash is now tight in the first place. Of course, the money you pay for job finding websites is imposed deductible if you are on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for bills.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.