Hiring Organization / Company: Coca-cola Bottling United
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
Department : South Metro Small Store Area 6
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:30a.m. until work is completed
Join a winning team representing the #1 trademark in the world!
- Privately owned and operated with 100+ years of historical strength and stability
- Dedicated to supporting internal career growth through on job training, learning and opportunity for career advancement
- Excellent Total Value Benefits Package to include:
- Two weeks paid vacation within first year
- Comprehensive Medical Preferred Provider Plan ($35 physical copay; $15 Teladoc copay)
- Dental, vision, flex spending
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company paid life insurance ($50,000)
- Additional optional insurance (accident, critical illness, universal life, home & auto)
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Paid holiday & sick time
- 401(k) match (50% on first 6%; plus, an additional annual match of up to 3%)
- Exclusive employee discounts (cell phone, event tickets, gym membership, car buying, hotels, car rentals, technology needs and much more)
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid weekly
- Up to $2000 incentive opportunity
- Home every night
- Fast paced environment promotes a healthy lifestyle
- For qualified candidates we offer an amazing CDL Tuition Program reimbursable up to $5250 for CDL school tuition – ask your Recruiter for details
Job Summary Description
The Delivery Merchandiser – Small Store Relief is responsible for delivering and rotating stock. Also responsible for merchandising shelves, racks, equipment, and displays to Company standards.
Roles and Responsibilities
- High degree of flexibility required to cover open needs of driver team
- Transports and unloads products to retail outlets
- Responsible for merchandising all product inside the outlet to Company standards
- Works in partnership with the Sales Supervisor to execute the picture of success. Establish positive relationships with all customers, as well as providing superior customer service
- Provides feedback and recommendations to leadership on competitive threats and business opportunities as they arise
- Ability to work with all functional team members
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays
- Communicates any store level issue to management
- Complies with DOT rules for driving purposes
- Maintains rapport with customers
- Collection of any breakage or out of date product, including empty shells and pallets
- Accurate accounting for all cases and customer transactions
- Ensure proper care of product, equipment, and route settlement daily
- Deliver, rotate, and merchandise product on shelf, displays and all cold equipment
- Maintains backstock in an organized manner
- Keeps coolers, racks, and shelves clean
- Assist with training, coaching, succession planning of any delivery merchandiser trainees
- Build strong relationships with customer base across assigned customers
- Minimum of 21 years old
- Class A Commercial Driver’s License required and obligation to maintain compliance with UNITED fleet policy
- The ability to maintain DOT physical requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by position and compliance with UNITED safety policies
- Regular and prompt attendance is an essential function of the job
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to maintain a neat professional appearance within Company guidelines
- Ability to maintain safety and security of Company assets
- Ability to utilize all Company provided resources and technology
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repetitively in fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Ability to problem solve
- Frequent standing and walking
- Repeated exposure to weather
- Ability to self-motivate and able to perform job duties with minimal supervision
CCBCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Job Location Information:
Location: Atlanta, Ga 30349
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you are not kidding approximately on the lookout for Jobs, you’ll agree that it is one of the hardest jobs at the present time. Usually, you’re going to haven’t any clue the place or what to look for within the job market. The great thing is that you’re not alone. There are a couple of folks out there who are jobless such as you. Discovering a job even in a industrial center may also be easy if you already know the place to start out. Before you begin your job looking procedure, here are guidelines that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job corporations are an unbelievable and commonly overlooked hots pot for locating Jobs. Job firms regularly supply essential coaching, property, and methods for activity seekers. These corporations will also be in particular useful for young job seekers or those with little working enjoy. A easy Internet experiment for job firms for your areaought to uncover the place and get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many firms make a selection to have their positions dispatched via temporal companies. The top objective for that may be to save money on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally businesses likewise supply firms the best way of screening applicants. Employment products and services can often be a quicker and not more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company may likewise transform into an enduring job for the individuals who perform neatly throughout their working.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money while cash is now tight within the first place. In fact, the money you pay for job searching websites is imposed deductible if you’re on a job. It is smarter to use the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.