Hiring Organization / Company: Xanterra Travel Collection
Basic Salary: To Be Discussed
Employement Type: Full-Time
- Fully understand and support Xanterra Mission Statement and Core Values.
- Repairs or replaces domestic and commercial air conditioning, heating and refrigeration equipment and ice machines ranging from fractional horsepower up to 100 ton.
- Evacuates refrigeration systems with use of a vacuum pump.
- Reads and use refrigeration analyzing meters and refrigeration and electric schematics.
- Works safely with voltages ranging from 0-480, single and 3-phase.
- Troubleshoots and repairs refrigeration control circuit and general restaurant equipment.
- Repairs circulating pumps and motors used on cooling towers and chiller systems.
- Drains and winterizes evaporative coolers, refrigeration equipment and ice machines.
- Brazes and solders refrigeration copper lines, steel and aluminum piping; identify size of pipe and run steel or plastic pipe for cooling system.
- Conducts daily inspections of refrigeration equipment to determine if equipment is in proper working condition.
- Safely repair heating systems, which includes heat pumps and electric heat strips ranging from 0-480 volts.
- Maintains all refrigeration and HVAC equipment on GCR property according to preventive maintenance schedule.
- Repair refrigeration and HVAC equipment as indicated on maintenance requests in a timely and correct manner while maintaining cost effectiveness.
- Assist with seasonal schedule for turning on and shutting down evaporative cooler units in the designated buildings.
- Assist with installation of new refrigeration units and heating units.
- Adhere to all safety, risk management and especially environmental policies and procedures regarding refrigeration and HVAC work.
- Wear all required personal protective gear required for the position.
- Assist in the training and development of lower grade Refrigeration/HVAC employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum four years’ experience in Refrigeration mechanics and HVAC, and possess valid EPA Section 608 Universal certificate.
- Must possess valid/clear Arizona Driver’s License, and comply with the Xanterra/Grand Canyon Railway Vehicle Policy.
- Verbal comprehension (Understand oral and written communications, follow detailed directions)
- Communication skills (provide clear instructions/directions)
- Reasoning skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills)
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries.
- Work in all inclement weather conditions.
- Work safely to ensure company equipment is secure.
- Wear protective equipment as required by the job duties.
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work as needed.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly standing, walking, balancing, climbing, twisting, eye/hand coordination, manual dexterity, handling, wrist motion, bending/ stooping, ascending and descending ladder.
- Trunk Strength-The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without giving our or fatiguing.
- Static Strength-The ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull or carry objects.
- Constant carrying, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 10lbs.
- Frequently carrying, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 25lbs.
- Occasionally carrying, bending, stooping, lifting, pushing, and pulling items weighing up to 100lbs.
- Constantly listening, hearing, seeing, and speaking.
- Will be required to stand and walk for long periods of time on cement floors and to occasionally walk on uneven surfaces.
Job Location Information:
Location: Williams, Az 86046
Date Posted: 2021-04-07
Share this job on:
Top 10 Tips When Finding a Job
If that you’re not kidding about looking for Jobs, you are going to agree that it is one of the hardest jobs these days. Generally, you are going to don’t have any clue the place or what to search for in the job market. The good thing is that you’re not by yourself. There are a number of folks available in the market who are jobless like you. Finding a job even in a commercial center can also be simple if you already know where to start out. Before you start your job searching procedure, listed below are pointers that can assist you find your dream job.
1. Job Facilities
Job companies are an out of this world and commonly lost sight of hots pot for finding Jobs. Job firms often provide important training, belongings, and systems for task seekers. Those firms can be specifically helpful for younger job seekers or the ones with little running experience. A simple Internet test for job firms in your areaought to uncover the place and how one can get to them.
2. Temporal agencies
Many companies make a choice to have their positions dispatched through temporal companies. The tip function for that is to save cash on consultant advantages like healthcare. Temporally companies likewise supply companies the way in which of screening candidates. Employment services and products can frequently be a sooner and no more daunting job than finding direct employment. An employment company might likewise become into a long lasting activity for the individuals who carry out well all the way through their running.
3. Free job look services and products
This can be a waste of money whilst cash is now tight within the first place. After all, the money you pay for job searching web sites is imposed deductible in case you are on a job. It’s smarter to make use of the money to pay for expenses.
4. Look at the nearby school
When finding a job, never forget your school. Some schools additionally have coordinate contract positions, so check with them can be useful in finding a new career. If you talk with your teachers, they will be on the lookout for positions that match your training and experience. Some schools may need you to go to their offices for an informal interview. Here you can step through an examination on their PC. You’ll talk with a recruiter to examine exactly what you want.
Newspapers are often an overlooked apparatus for finding Jobs. Smaller businesses still use newspapers as their method when looking for Job applicants. Most newspapers will have their job listings online too. Some may ask the companies to have the listings online. There could be listings in the paper that don’t appear online.
6. Foot hunts
If that you are tired by ineffective attempts at finding a job using one of the above methods, getting out and looking for employers will yield better results. Showing up in person often demonstrates determination and initiative that most employers will find alluring in a potential representative.
7. Online Forums
Joining online forums is another good way of finding your new job. Here you will get companies that are ready to hire you and work with you. Make sure that you join as many online job finding as possible. Ensure that you describe your profile well so that your employers can know who you are.
8. Look at corporate websites
Most corporate websites are good places that can give a job. Look for websites and companies which you would love work with. On the careers page find out if there an open vacancy which matches your expertise. You can also send an email to the HR and ask for consideration.
9. Ask friends
Friends are the best at finding jobs. Before you go out, call all your friends and ask if they have any job connections that match your skills. In most cases, the job search connection will be wide and at last, you will land on one vacancy.
10. Make application regularly
Never be tired of applying. Make sure that you keep on applying for the new jobs that are posted every day. Avoid mentioning that you have done ten applications so far.
When finding a Job, don’t waste time on applications that are complicated for a job you don’t know if you want. Don’t open positions that are not exactly what you want. Tap on them thinking that it may be an approach to get your foot in the entryway.